Corky Siegel to bring Chamber Blues to Wheaton
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
An arresting musical hybrid of blues and classical music has become a signature for Corky Siegel, who brings his new Traveling Chamber Blues Show to Wheaton. The composer, pianist, harmonica virtuoso and singer-songwriter will perform with his ensemble as part of the Wheaton College Artist Series.
Siegel says, "The secret is that the compositions themselves juxtapose blues and classical flavors."
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 4, Edman Memorial Chapel at Wheaton College, 418 N. Chase St., Wheaton. Tickets cost $37 to $50, and are available by contacting 630-752-5010 or www.artistseries.org.
More Concerts News
- Grammy winner to guest conduct St. Charles Singers in Wheaton
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Students to sharpen comedic skills in 'Spamalot' musical
- Celtic dance troupe to star at McAninch Arts Center
- Riverside Children's Theater Guild to stage 'Babes on Broadway'