Corky Siegel to bring Chamber Blues to Wheaton
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
An arresting musical hybrid of blues and classical music has become a signature for Corky Siegel, who brings his new Traveling Chamber Blues Show to Wheaton. The composer, pianist, harmonica virtuoso and singer-songwriter will perform with his ensemble as part of the Wheaton College Artist Series.
Siegel says, "The secret is that the compositions themselves juxtapose blues and classical flavors."
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 4, Edman Memorial Chapel at Wheaton College, 418 N. Chase St., Wheaton. Tickets cost $37 to $50, and are available by contacting 630-752-5010 or www.artistseries.org.
More Concerts News
- Suburban youth symphony to team with actors in Mozart event at Ravinia Festival
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, July 26 to Aug. 6
- Donny and Marie Osmond to perform their Vegas act in 7 suburban shows
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- West Suburban Symphony to perform outdoors at Cantigny