Corky Siegel to bring Chamber Blues to Wheaton
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
An arresting musical hybrid of blues and classical music has become a signature for Corky Siegel, who brings his new Traveling Chamber Blues Show to Wheaton. The composer, pianist, harmonica virtuoso and singer-songwriter will perform with his ensemble as part of the Wheaton College Artist Series.
Siegel says, "The secret is that the compositions themselves juxtapose blues and classical flavors."
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 4, Edman Memorial Chapel at Wheaton College, 418 N. Chase St., Wheaton. Tickets cost $37 to $50, and are available by contacting 630-752-5010 or www.artistseries.org.
More Concerts News
- Wheaton native performs music behind reinvented 'Nutcracker'
- Holiday choral concert to showcase regional composers
- Children's concert nears at Glen Ellyn Public Library
- Brookfield Zoo gears up for Zoo Year’s Eve during Holiday Magic
- Robbie Fulks to blend humor, music at FitzGerald's in Berwyn