Corky Siegel to bring Chamber Blues to Wheaton
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
An arresting musical hybrid of blues and classical music has become a signature for Corky Siegel, who brings his new Traveling Chamber Blues Show to Wheaton. The composer, pianist, harmonica virtuoso and singer-songwriter will perform with his ensemble as part of the Wheaton College Artist Series.
Siegel says, "The secret is that the compositions themselves juxtapose blues and classical flavors."
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, May 4, Edman Memorial Chapel at Wheaton College, 418 N. Chase St., Wheaton. Tickets cost $37 to $50, and are available by contacting 630-752-5010 or www.artistseries.org.
More Concerts News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Sept. 18 to Oct. 25
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 19 to Oct. 12
- Soul singer Jesse Dee to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Peter Lipari to conduct West Suburban Symphony in Westmont
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Beethoven to power season launch by Elgin Symphony Orchestra
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 12 to 21