Fashion fun to highlight Fenwick benefit dinner at Drury Lane
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Celebrate the Night for Fenwick Black & White" is the theme of the annual Fenwick Mothers' Club spring fashion show and dinner taking place Thursday, April 25, at Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace. The evening begins with a shopping boutique at 5:15 p.m., followed by dinner and fashion show at 7 p.m.
Fenwick students and faculty will model the latest spring fashions.
Celebrating friends, food and fashion, the event costs $65 per person. Reservations can be made through Fenwickfriars.com; follow the “Celebrate the Night” link. Or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since the late 1970s, the annual spring fashion show has been an integral part of the fundraising activities of the Fenwick Mothers’ Club. Proceeds from the event go back to Fenwick to help families with tuition assistance.
The private college preparatory school in Oak Park draws students from across the region.
More Lifestyle News
- Turkish center to teach cooking class in Wheaton
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Leading romance writer to visit Anderson's Bookshop
- Book lovers can stock their shelves at library's sale in Western Springs
- On Par for DuPage benefit golf outing to tee up at Arrowhead in Wheaton