Fashion fun to highlight Fenwick benefit dinner at Drury Lane
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Celebrate the Night for Fenwick Black & White" is the theme of the annual Fenwick Mothers' Club spring fashion show and dinner taking place Thursday, April 25, at Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace. The evening begins with a shopping boutique at 5:15 p.m., followed by dinner and fashion show at 7 p.m.
Fenwick students and faculty will model the latest spring fashions.
Celebrating friends, food and fashion, the event costs $65 per person. Reservations can be made through Fenwickfriars.com; follow the “Celebrate the Night” link. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Since the late 1970s, the annual spring fashion show has been an integral part of the fundraising activities of the Fenwick Mothers’ Club. Proceeds from the event go back to Fenwick to help families with tuition assistance.
The private college preparatory school in Oak Park draws students from across the region.
More Events News
- Craft show at Odeum in Villa Park
- Fitness, art, book and film to be part of celebration at Villa Park Library
- Razny Jewelers in Addison teams with Swiss watchmaker for autism month
- Global missionary to speak at women's luncheon
- DuPagePads to strike back at homelessness at Galaxy Bowl in Wheaton
- Shopping benefit in Naperville to support Camp Fire
- Maria Bakalis to present Glen Ellyn show 'History Bloopers'
- Guest speaker to address actions to combat climate change
- Family Shelter Service gala in Glen Ellyn to help fight domestic violence
- St. Louise in La Grange Park to gamble on fun for benefit Vegas Night