Musical revue part of gala benefit for Divine Infant School in Westchester
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
A benefit will showcase entertainment by some familiar faces – including the mayor's – at the Red Carpet Gala on behalf of Divine Infant Jesus School in Westchester, unfolding from 6 p.m. to midnight Saturday, April 20.
The Oscar theme of"Cinemagic!" flavors entertainment at the 22nd annual cash raffle event with a chance to win $10,000. The lineup also includes dinner, silent auction and a disc jockey.
The raffle drawing will be held at 10 p.m. For raffle tickets or more information, contact the school at 708-865-0122 or the rectory at 708-865-8071. The purchase of a $100 raffle tickets provides entrance for two to the show in the DI gym, in addition to the dinner and dancing in Langan Hall.
Festivities take place in Divine Infant Church at 1640 Newcastle Ave.
DI musical groups will pool talents to present "Cinemagic!" The revue showcases 80 years of Oscar winning music. Among the performers will be Westchester Mayor Sam Pulia and the Rev. Michael Wanda. Also featured will be the DI Adult Choir, Strings of Faith, Youth Ensemble, cantors, instrumentalists and dancers.
More Music News
- 'Things That Go Bump' to highlight youth symphony concerts
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Nov. 2 to 9
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, Oct. 30 to Nov. 13
- Recycled Percussion to unleash 'junk rock' at Paramount
- Mystery Diner: John & Tony's an inviting Italian-American steakhouse