French Quarter New Orleans Kitchen to spice up date night
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nawlins' style weekly and daily specials are part of the appeal at French Quarter New Orleans Kitchen in Lombard, which now offers a live blues band Saturdays.
Music plays from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., with no cover. It's part of varied new perks, including movies and karaoke.
The restaurant, featuring Cajun-Creole cuisine, offers such items as small plates of flash-fried Louisiana alligator (dubbed Gator Felix), fried green tomato Napoleon, and Nawlins' signature style barbecue shrimp; large plates of Da'Parish chicken and K's scallops; and sweet plates of beignets, bread pudding and banana praline. Cocktails include the Hurricane.
New on the menu are such items as Beet Carpaccio and Bayou Sassafras Ribs.
French Quarter New Orleans Kitchen is at 44 Yorktown Center. For more information, contact www.fqrestaurant.com or 630-495-2700.
More Lifestyle News
- Registration underway for violin competition in Clarendon Hills
- Holiday Bazaar & Ladies Night Out set at White Pines in Bensenville
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Nov. 26 to Jan. 4
- Planit 5: Cook events: Nov. 25 to Jan. 4
- Theatre of Western Springs to present ‘Santaland Diaries’