FitzGerald’s to present blues legend Jimmie Vaughan
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - email@example.com
Jimmie Vaughan is far more than one of the most respected guitarists in the world of popular music, notes FitzGerald's in Berwyn, where the artist will appear Saturday, April 6. As Guitar Player Magazine states, “He is a virtual deity — a living legend.”
Since releasing his first solo album in 1994, he has set the standard for modern roots music — from spearheading a blues revival with The Fabulous Thunderbirds to becoming a premier designer of classic custom cars.
Now, with his third solo release and Artemis Records debut, "Do You Get The Blues?," Vaughan delves into 21st century rhythm and blues. To learn more about the artist, visit www.jimmievaughan.com.
Opening the show will be the Chicago Blues Angels. Founded by Armando Cortez, the band offers a mix of American roots music, rock 'n' roll, blues, rockabilly and soul (www.chicagobluesangels.com).
The concert begins at 9 p.m. April 6 at FitzGerald’s, 6615 W. Roosevelt Road, Berwyn. Tickets cost $25, and are available at FitzGerald’s and TicketWeb.
For more information on FitzGerald’s, visit www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com or call 708-788-2118.
More Concerts News
- Holiday choral concert to showcase regional composers
- Children's concert nears at Glen Ellyn Public Library
- Brookfield Zoo gears up for Zoo Year’s Eve during Holiday Magic
- Robbie Fulks to blend humor, music at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 2
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 4
- Glen Ellyn performer stars in holiday revue at Pheasant Run
- Stephen Alltop to conduct Apollo Chorus in 'Messiah'
- Arrowhead Restaurant and Bar serves up holiday lineup in Wheaton