Local author releases ‘Non-Expert’s Guide for Managing Money’
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - email@example.com
In his new book, “This Book Will Pay for Itself: A Non-Expert's Guide to Managing Your Money,” Bensenville author Andrew Thies offers guidance for readers who can’t figure out where their money is going, or who simply want to improve their financial habits. He will give a talk Wednesday evening, March 27, in Wood Dale Public Library.
"It's a short, simple book that will help people have a little extra money at the end of the month," Theis promises.
Most really do have enough money to cover their monthly expenses and still have enough for a few guilty pleasures, Thies notes. He says his book helps readers determine where their money is going by creating a sound budget, reveals how to find great bargains and sales on everything from music to vacations, and guides individuals to know when they should really buy something and when they should just walk away.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore, or by visiting barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com.
Born and raised in Bensenville, Thies is not a professional financial advisor ― he's a commercial artist― but his lifestyle speaks for itself. On a salary of less than 30k per year, he has gone to Europe several times in the last five years, owns his own condo, put himself through school, and still has had money in the bank. He hopes readers everywhere will benefit from his financial secrets.
Theis will appear from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in Wood Dale Public Library 520 N. Wood Dale Road, where the book will be available for purchase. To register, contact the library at 630-766-6762. Visit www.wooddalelibrary.org.
For more information on the book, visit thisbookwillpayforitself.tateauthor.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Elmhurst Artists’ Guild unveils juried exhibit
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, April 18 to May 4
- Hinsdale Humane Society to throw kitten shower festivities
- Waterleaf to uncork Dutton-Goldfield wine dinner in Glen Ellyn
- Earth Day Fest, Market near
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Mystery Diner: Pizzeria da Nella imports big flavor of Naples
- Dream gardens to take shape at Morton Arboretum Arbor Day Plant Sale in Lisle
- CRITIC’S CHOICE: Superb ‘Les Miz’ scales the heights at Drury Lane
- TOM’S COOKBOOK LIBRARY: Getting to the heart of Italian cookery