'Top Chef' winner from Girl & The Goat to demo 'Flavor' collection
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - email@example.com
Chef Stephanie Izard, winner of "Top Chef: Season 4" and mastermind behind Chicago’s Girl & The Goat and Little Goat Diner, will be sampling dishes made with her The Flavor collection from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 30, in Standard Market in Westmont.
Her collection includes The Marinade, The Chee, The Sauté and two flavorful rubs. To meet Izard, have your "Girl In The Kitchen" book signed, and taste the flavor that the sauces and rubs lend to meat, vegetables and more, simply head over that day.
The Flavor by Stephanie Izard collection is available exclusively at Standard Market through March 30. The chef-driven market is at 333 E. Ogden Ave.
For more information on the free event, call 630-366-7030 or visit StandardMarket.com.
About Standard Market
Designed to evoke European style, open-air markets brought together under one roof, it sells handpicked produce to in-house aged meats to sushi quality fish and seafood. It includes a from-scratch bakery, delicatessen, wine and cheese collection, and is home to the Standard Grill, a sophisticated, fast-casual restaurant that showcases seasonal ingredients.
More Food & Drink News
- St. Joseph Table nears at Christ the King Parish in Lombard
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn