'Top Chef' winner from Girl & The Goat to demo 'Flavor' collection
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef Stephanie Izard, winner of "Top Chef: Season 4" and mastermind behind Chicago’s Girl & The Goat and Little Goat Diner, will be sampling dishes made with her The Flavor collection from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 30, in Standard Market in Westmont.
Her collection includes The Marinade, The Chee, The Sauté and two flavorful rubs. To meet Izard, have your "Girl In The Kitchen" book signed, and taste the flavor that the sauces and rubs lend to meat, vegetables and more, simply head over that day.
The Flavor by Stephanie Izard collection is available exclusively at Standard Market through March 30. The chef-driven market is at 333 E. Ogden Ave.
For more information on the free event, call 630-366-7030 or visit StandardMarket.com.
About Standard Market
Designed to evoke European style, open-air markets brought together under one roof, it sells handpicked produce to in-house aged meats to sushi quality fish and seafood. It includes a from-scratch bakery, delicatessen, wine and cheese collection, and is home to the Standard Grill, a sophisticated, fast-casual restaurant that showcases seasonal ingredients.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Summer in bloom at forest preserve prairies in Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Darien
- Square dancing open house to swing into Lombard
- Film society to bring Roger Ebert documentary to Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove
- Critic’s Choice: 'Figaro' memorable at Ravinia; season continues
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Aug. 23 to 31