D.O.C. Wine Bar Lombard to uncork gourmet wine dinner
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Students of the grape can indulge in an evening celebrating some of California's most high-end wines at the Lombard location of D.O.C. Wine Bar. It notes it was named one of the best wine bars in America by Travel & Leisure Magazine last year. Guests will join the winemaker from DuMol Wines and D.O.C. Wine Bar's sommelier Tuesday, March 26, as they present five high-end allocated DuMol wines paired with five gourmet courses from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m.
The cost is $100 per person, and reservations are required. The night's menu is detailed below.
Charred Brussel Sprout Flatbread with caramelized onions
Garlic cream and bacon
2010 Viognier “Lia,” Russian River Valley
Confit pheasant & root vegetables
2010 Chardonnay Russian River Valley
White Buck, Zamarano, Triple Cream Brie
Rehydrated Blueberries & Jam
2010 Pinot Noir Russian River Valley
Crispy Pork Belly on Bulgar wheat with braised spinach & a “Ryans” Pinot Reduction
2010 Pinot Noir “Ryan” Green Valley
Syrah Glazed Valhrona Chocolate Torte
Salted Caramel Jus & Black Pepper Ice Cream
2010 Russian River Valley Syrah
D.O.C. Wine Bar Lombard is at 326 Yorktown Center. For more information, visit
docwinebarchicago.com. To make reservations, call 630-627-6666.
More Events News
- Craft show at Odeum in Villa Park
- Fitness, art, book and film to be part of celebration at Villa Park Library
- Razny Jewelers in Addison teams with Swiss watchmaker for autism month
- Global missionary to speak at women's luncheon
- DuPagePads to strike back at homelessness at Galaxy Bowl in Wheaton
- Shopping benefit in Naperville to support Camp Fire
- Maria Bakalis to present Glen Ellyn show 'History Bloopers'
- Guest speaker to address actions to combat climate change
- Family Shelter Service gala in Glen Ellyn to help fight domestic violence
- St. Louise in La Grange Park to gamble on fun for benefit Vegas Night