D.O.C. Wine Bar Lombard to uncork gourmet wine dinner
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - email@example.com
Students of the grape can indulge in an evening celebrating some of California's most high-end wines at the Lombard location of D.O.C. Wine Bar. It notes it was named one of the best wine bars in America by Travel & Leisure Magazine last year. Guests will join the winemaker from DuMol Wines and D.O.C. Wine Bar's sommelier Tuesday, March 26, as they present five high-end allocated DuMol wines paired with five gourmet courses from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m.
The cost is $100 per person, and reservations are required. The night's menu is detailed below.
Charred Brussel Sprout Flatbread with caramelized onions
Garlic cream and bacon
2010 Viognier “Lia,” Russian River Valley
Confit pheasant & root vegetables
2010 Chardonnay Russian River Valley
White Buck, Zamarano, Triple Cream Brie
Rehydrated Blueberries & Jam
2010 Pinot Noir Russian River Valley
Crispy Pork Belly on Bulgar wheat with braised spinach & a “Ryans” Pinot Reduction
2010 Pinot Noir “Ryan” Green Valley
Syrah Glazed Valhrona Chocolate Torte
Salted Caramel Jus & Black Pepper Ice Cream
2010 Russian River Valley Syrah
D.O.C. Wine Bar Lombard is at 326 Yorktown Center. For more information, visit
docwinebarchicago.com. To make reservations, call 630-627-6666.
More Food & Drink News
- St. Joseph Table nears at Christ the King Parish in Lombard
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn