Easter bunny about to hop into view for hunts and breakfasts
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clarendon Hills Park District announces "Breakfast with the Easter Bunny" festivities from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Saturday, March 23, in the Community Center, 315 Chicago Ave.
Sponsored and staffed by the Clarendon Hills Women's Club, the event features a visit from the Easter bunny, breakfast, magic show, face painting, games and prizes. A $5 fee per person is payable at the door. Visit www.clarendonhillsparkdistrict.org.
Mr. Bunny will visit Lombard Park District's free egg hunt Saturday, March 23, at Lombard Common, 433 E. St. Charles Road. Children will be divided by age group to search for eggs and prizes beginning at 10:30 am. for children up to age 4, and 11 a.m. for ages 5 to 10. Bring your camera.
After the Egg Hunt, a hungry Mr. Bunny will throw a luncheon. The Lombard Park District invites guests to lunch at about 11:45 a.m.in the Lombard Community Building, 433 E. St. Charles Road. Families must register for the event for a fee of $10 per resident and $15 per nonresident.
Children can have their picture taken with the bunny, and will receive a complimentary photo. The menu offers s’mores, “carrot juice,” sandwiches, pizza and other items.
To register or for more information, visit www.lombardparks.com or call 630-620-7322.
More Family Fun News
- Spring wildflowers in bloom at forest preserves
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, May 25 to June 30
- Community members to turn Picasso at Art in the Park event in Addison
- Giant bugs catch eye at Morton Arboretum in Lisle
- Check out select events in one of our Planit 5 orbits
- Bethel Church Shopping Cart Brigade to march in Memorial Day Parade to help veterans
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, May 25 to June 2
- Blooming Fest to call all gardeners to downtown West Chicago
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, May 18 to 26
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, May 18 to June 3