Special events to mark milestone at Ravioli Oli
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA - firstname.lastname@example.org
A one-year anniversary celebration unfolds from March 5 to 11 at Ravioli Oli in Oak Brook.
“You haven’t had a ravioli until you’ve had it fresh, made right in front of you,” says owner Jeff Barry. “Ravioli Oli features homemade signature ravioli rolled paper-thin each morning, and served piping hot with a variety of gourmet sauces. Just like my grandma made it.”
The anniversary week is full of activities and specials. Barry invites everyone to stop in for free bruschetta with the purchase of any entree; receive 5$ off every family meal; and enter a drawing for a chance to win dinner for four, overnight stays at local hotels, or a Ravioli Making Party for 10.
And for $15 a person from 4:30 to 6:30 March 6 and 7, enjoy a wine and appetizer pairing.
Ravioli Oli also will introduce its expanded menu, which includes six new sandwiches, three new entrees and several new appetizers.
Celebrating with the community is an important part of Ravioli Oli’s mission, and Barry and his team look forward to another year of supporting local organizations.
“Hosting fundraisers, private parties and donating time and fresh food to local organizations is just part of our job”, Barry says. “I can’t believe it’s been a year already — seems like just yesterday that we opened our doors. The support from the business and local community has been great. Everyone seems to appreciate our fresh, handmade ravioli, salads, sandwiches and side items.”
Ravioli Oli offers Ravioli Making lessons and parties, family style dinners, box lunch programs, dine-in or carryout family meals and quick-service lunch or dinner. Catered business luncheons and dinners, family events and parties from 10 to 100 can be accommodated.
"If you have a group, a cause or need ideas for raising funds in a new and exciting way," Barry says to contact him or Thomas Ryniec, general manager, at 630-586-5000.
Ravioli Oli describes itself as a fast-casual restaurant that bridges the gap between authentic, hand-crafted recipes and a modern and affordable eatery. Ravioli Oli is at 2050 York Road (at 22nd Street by LA Fitness) and serves fresh lunch or dinner for dine-in or carryout. Catering also available. Visit www.RavioliOli.com or call 630-586-5000.
More Lifestyle News
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Mom’s apple pie a memory-jogger
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Hinsdale Furriers’ This Old Fur reopens for business
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage
- Kids safety event headed to DuPage Children's Museum
- Family 'Night Hike' to be capped by 'S’more-gasbord' in Oak Brook
- Summer in bloom at forest preserve prairies in Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Darien
- Square dancing open house to swing into Lombard
- Film society to bring Roger Ebert documentary to Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Aug. 21 to 24