Naperville restaurant brings lunch to the table
Artisan Table — the restaurant located inside the Chicago Marriott Naperville — has introduced a new All-In-One Lunch Menu, created by executive Chef Sean Curry.
For $9 a person, guests can choose from a selection of artisan soups, salads and sandwiches, an array of artisan blend beverages and the signature honey shortbread cookie for dessert. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day of the week.
A few items on the menu include:
• Hoisin Burger: braised short rib, grilled green onions, sriracha mayo, hoisin sauce, cucumber slices on a toasted bun
• Naperphil Cheese Steak: angus beef, artisan cheese, sauté onions
• Tuscan Panini: oven roasted free range chicken, grilled artichoke relish, sundried tomato pesto, mesculin lettuce, roasted red peppers and provolone on ciabatta bun
• Artisan Salad: mesculin lettuce mix, roasted yellow beets, dried cherry, Mindoro blue cheese, brioche croutons, vanilla balsamic dressing
This lunch special is for a limited time only. For questions or to make reservations, diners can call 630-505-4900.
More Food & Drink News
- History trivia to enliven Saucy Tales Pub Crawl in Lombard
- 'Sweet Home Chicago' exhibit, lecture to unwrap candy history
- Fabio is headed to Cicero for public appearance
- Planit 5: Cook County events: June 14 to 23
- Restaurateurs to launch 8000 Miles in Roselle for Asian cuisine
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, June 14 to 29
- Donley’s offers kids Wild West fun without tech devices
- Classic cars to rev up festivities in Bartlett
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, June 14 to July 26
- Broadway star Simone to headline Elmhurst College Jazz Band free outdoor concert