Naperville restaurant brings lunch to the table
Artisan Table — the restaurant located inside the Chicago Marriott Naperville — has introduced a new All-In-One Lunch Menu, created by executive Chef Sean Curry.
For $9 a person, guests can choose from a selection of artisan soups, salads and sandwiches, an array of artisan blend beverages and the signature honey shortbread cookie for dessert. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day of the week.
A few items on the menu include:
• Hoisin Burger: braised short rib, grilled green onions, sriracha mayo, hoisin sauce, cucumber slices on a toasted bun
• Naperphil Cheese Steak: angus beef, artisan cheese, sauté onions
• Tuscan Panini: oven roasted free range chicken, grilled artichoke relish, sundried tomato pesto, mesculin lettuce, roasted red peppers and provolone on ciabatta bun
• Artisan Salad: mesculin lettuce mix, roasted yellow beets, dried cherry, Mindoro blue cheese, brioche croutons, vanilla balsamic dressing
This lunch special is for a limited time only. For questions or to make reservations, diners can call 630-505-4900.
More Lifestyle News
- Morton Arboretum Photographic Society shows works in Woodridge
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 4
- Special menu to mark anniversary of prasino LaGrange
- Artist deadline extended for West Chicago banner project