Naperville restaurant brings lunch to the table
Artisan Table — the restaurant located inside the Chicago Marriott Naperville — has introduced a new All-In-One Lunch Menu, created by executive Chef Sean Curry.
For $9 a person, guests can choose from a selection of artisan soups, salads and sandwiches, an array of artisan blend beverages and the signature honey shortbread cookie for dessert. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day of the week.
A few items on the menu include:
• Hoisin Burger: braised short rib, grilled green onions, sriracha mayo, hoisin sauce, cucumber slices on a toasted bun
• Naperphil Cheese Steak: angus beef, artisan cheese, sauté onions
• Tuscan Panini: oven roasted free range chicken, grilled artichoke relish, sundried tomato pesto, mesculin lettuce, roasted red peppers and provolone on ciabatta bun
• Artisan Salad: mesculin lettuce mix, roasted yellow beets, dried cherry, Mindoro blue cheese, brioche croutons, vanilla balsamic dressing
This lunch special is for a limited time only. For questions or to make reservations, diners can call 630-505-4900.
More Lifestyle News
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Mom’s apple pie a memory-jogger
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Hinsdale Furriers’ This Old Fur reopens for business
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage
- Kids safety event headed to DuPage Children's Museum
- Family 'Night Hike' to be capped by 'S’more-gasbord' in Oak Brook
- Summer in bloom at forest preserve prairies in Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Darien
- Square dancing open house to swing into Lombard
- Film society to bring Roger Ebert documentary to Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Aug. 21 to 24